Douglas Fir looks great and smells great around your hearth at Christmas time. These beautiful budding branches also hold medicinal qualities that can soothe dry sky, ease sinus congestion and help to quiet coughs.
- Take a few deep breaths, inhaling this beautiful salve to assist with sinus issues.
- Apply the salve to dry skin or on the chest to act as an inhalant that will help ease sinus congestion and soothe coughs.
- If you are pregnant, nursing or thinking of becoming pregnant, contact your physician before use.
- Do not use on children under the age of 5. For the littles, less is more. We suggest you put it on mom or dad and enjoy some snuggle time.
- Apply to a small area to test for skin sensitivity.
Douglas Fir Infused Oil (Douglas Fir Ferns, Sweet Almond Oil.) and Beeswax.
*Aromatic Blessings Disclaimer: These statements are based on holistic documentation and have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The information shared on our website or through Aromatic Blessings is not a substitute for a consultation with a health care provider and should not be taken as medical advice. Reviews and testimonials on this site are from individuals and do not guarantee or suggest the same results.